Salesforce.com consultant jobs
Remote Salesforce consultant job - Apply and talk to our recruiters about your work from home opportunity.
Job descriptionThe Salesforce CRM Developer will work as part of the CRM IT team working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. Judge the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Lightning components, Visualforce pages, Apex, reports, workflows, assignment rules, and more)
- Knowledge of APEX triggers/SOQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Force.com development and Web Services APIs
- Experience with Salesforce Visualforce Sites and Communities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently without constant supervision and micromanagement
- Must be able to work flexible hours to collaborate with remote IT and business team members
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skill
- Strong customer service mentality
- Minimum 4+ years of Salesforce.com Development experience.
- Extensive Experience with the SFDC toolkit - Visualforce, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, Integration, REST, SOAP APIs
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Agile experience is a must
- Salesforce 401 certification required.
- Other SalesForce certifications are highly desired
- Some experience with Sales cloud/Service cloud.
- Development experience on force.com with custom objects.
- Salesforce solutions implementation/release experience to end-client.
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 2 to 9 years
Job CodeSalesForce consultant
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at email@example.com with job code: "SalesForce consultant" in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now