Angular developer jobs
Remote Angular developer job - Apply and talk to our recruiters about your work from home opportunity.
Job descriptionWe are hiring talented and detailed-oriented Angular developers to be part of our web application development team. Primary responsibilities will be front-end development of web applications using Angular 8+, and RESTful web services. The developer will be responsible for implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with front-end and back-end developers, QA analysts, and product managers. The ideal candidate should be a self-driven professional, always curious about new front-end technologies and perfecting the user experience.
- Ability to translate the UI designs in to fully-functional interactive prototypes
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- The building, optimizing, and maintaining front-end web apps
- Maintaining high performance and compatibility across platforms and devices
- Understanding what is needed for a smooth workflow between yourself, the front-end developers, and designers
- Communicate thoroughly with the back-end department to help build a best-practice RESTful API
- Deliver good, clean, well-documented, and performing code following standards and best practices for application development
- Document the code changes, package the code, and unit test it
- All team members will be part of sprint planning, sprint review, daily stand-up meetings, pair programming, and peer code reviews.
- Excellence in Angular 8 or above, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components on Angular
- Validating user input on the client-side and implementing meaningful feedback
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Responsive Page Design - supporting all device types & browser compatibilities
- Experience with using GitHub, TFS, Bitbucket for Source control.
- Experience developing largescale applications using one or more MV patterns (MVVM, MVC, MVP)
- Expertise in developing single page web applications using frontend routing, consuming JSON based RESTful APIs, clientside templating
- Competency in responsive layouts leveraging CSS and media queries and related UI frameworks
- Experience on working with integrating with microservices
- Understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Docker container with Kubernetes experience
- Clear understanding on CI/CD pipeline [QA/UAT/PROD environments]
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Excellent communication skills
Employment TypeFull-time, Permanent
Seniority LevelAt all levels, experience range 2 to 9 years
Job CodeAngular developer
You can send your CVs (in DOC or PDF format) at email@example.com with job code: "Angular developer " in the subject line and Notice Period, Current CTC and Expected CTC in the mail-body or Apply Now