HR Software administration
Fully configurable HR Software
Provision to maintain master list to use it across the iHRMS - new or update existing.
- Banks – corporate account
- Specialization - like civil, finance, science, business, HR, systems etc
- Institutes - education Institutes
- Off days / Holidays - System considers holiday for leave management and attendance register.
ii) Employee / Security Administration
This module enables administrator to manage users and to set access privileges to modules or screens of iHCM.
- User Managements Employee joiner (new employee registration, portal access), branch transfer (transfer between locations) and leaver process (deactivate employee) are managed here.
- Permission Managements Users and roles are mapped here.
- Role Management Roles enable you to apply the same access rules to a group of users, such as managers, administrators, members, and so on. Every user in that role is granted the permissions that are defined for that role. After you have established roles, you can create access rules in your application. For e.g. Employee Self Service can be given access to all employees, but access to payroll and appraisal management module will be limited to the person concerned. Similarly, you might want to show or hide a page based on user’s role.